Freeware Video Recorder Is The Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-1800 Hybrid Video Recorder A Good Tuner Card?

Is the Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-1800 Hybrid Video Recorder a good tuner card? - freeware video recorder

I was thinking about buying a Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-1800 tuner card on my computer. Can anyone tell me whether this is a good card? I will choose the cable channels (including digital channels) and capture FM radio stations. Is this card to get, good reception for FM radio? Neither supports a program guide on screen? Can you clear QAM channels? I read that say that the software that comes with this card is not very good. Are all the features of this card is compatible with Windows Vista Home Premium Media Center (such as FM radio channels and QAM.) If not, tuner, there are freeware that works well with this card?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a Hauppauge Win TV2000 for 5 years and I am very happy with it. He can see what I play does not work with the network, cable, satellite, VCR, DVD, etc., and in digital-quality connection, even better than my TV. He has all the qualities of TV as a remote control and records everything that you get in AVI, MPEG, MPEG3, no problem. I the screen size of about 1 / 4 on my screen and full-screen quality excellent in all sizes.

Well, in relation to the issue of encryption and what channels in your area are available, only the channels you need to talk to their TV providers for the encryption of the channels and the problem should not be a problem, I think, as a signal comes to the Hauppauge card is the same coming out of the box to the TV and if it works on your TV, is the signal the same as on your card, and as clear as what you are on your TV. Go for it. Better for you ...

Post a Comment