Knee Osteoarthritis Treatment My Mother Is 52 And Suffers From Osteoarthritis?

My mother is 52 and suffers from Osteoarthritis? - knee osteoarthritis treatment

My mother is in pain from osteoarthritis in the award and want to know whether it can take a treatment that claim. It follows from the knees down to his feet and elbows and fingers. Doctors, as usual, offer only analgesics but not all the same (in terms of health-wise)

Can you tell me things you can do to relieve pain or things that you can eat, I was in Holland & Barrett Ltd for repairs such as boards, devil's claw .. but it is something more or something in production, help in the treatment of osteoarthritis can?

It was too hot countries and has had a positive effect. It also emphasizes the influence?

0 comments:

Post a Comment